Mother Earth Meals invites you to use us as a resource to help make healthy eating easy. Focusing on anti-cancer foods, we offer menus, recipes, nutritional information, entertaining blogs and plenty of tips to keep you coming back for more. Our belief is that meal planning can be easy, fun, nutritious and tasty. We hope you agree. At Mother Earth Meals, we promote healthy cooking, healthy eating and a healthy you!
If you have been following us over the last few years, you know we can’t have a proper celebration without considering our musical selections. Of course we have our old favorites, but we are always looking out for the latest releases too. Here’s what we are going to be listening to this season:
- That’s Christmas to Me, Pentatonix. A cappella fans are “singing” its praise.
- Holiday Wishes, Idina Menzel. Getting great reviews and let’s face it, Idina can sing anything and melt our hearts.
- Motown Christmas, various artists. I don’t have it yet, but I am waiting.
- Christmas at Downton Abbey, various artists. Are you kidding me? My favorite TV series in musical form. I’m in.
- Ella Wishes You a Swinging Christmas. It’s Ella, what else do you need to know?
- James Taylor at Christmas. “Winter Wonderland” stands out, but JT could sing the phone book and make it sound good.
- Songs of Joy & Peace, Yo Yo Ma. Acclaimed cellist collaborates with various artists. Very listenable background dinner music.
- Funky Christmas, James Brown. Who doesn’t need some James Brown and a stiff drink while enduring the annual assault from our families?
Happy Holidays From Our Homes to Yours!
As we celebrate the holidays, we’d like to take this opportunity to thank you for “visiting” us whenever you get the chance, and to personally wish you all a happy and healthy season. We have been very fortunate this year, to share Mother Earth Meals with many friends old and new, and look forward to bringing our message to you again in 2015. Wishing you a beautiful Holiday full of joy, laughter and great food with all the best for the New Year!
Penny & MaryAnn
It’s the most wonderful time of the year! The elaborate meals, holiday cocktails, festive music and of course, time spent with family and friends are what make the holidays so special. We do tend to stress a little. It starts right after Thanksgiving. Shopping, meal planning, cooking and more shopping – it’s amazing we get it all done in a few short weeks. Well, we can’t help you with the shopping, but hopefully, we can ease your workload with a a few holiday-inspired meal plans
. And to simplify even more, we have the Top Ten Wines for the Holidays
, most under $10.